Link to my work and Online presence
During the past two months we were instructed to elaborate and increase our online presence in Emerging Technologies module. Most of the work I did was related to expanding my professional profile and gain friends-followers-visitors from my chosen industry.
- I promote myself as much as I can, try to get into conversations and blogs or groups relevant to the industry.
- I use as many relevant #hashtags as possible
- Link all of my profiles together with the use of direct hyperlink buttons
- Try to maintain a unified theme background – layout – and information wise
- Use the same name and nickname throughout my sites
- Try to post or upload artefacts often in an effort to stay active
- Post-tweet-share information on technologies, workflows and news trying to link with other professionals
- Always insert media on posts and tweets to support text and make them more appealing to the reader
- Keeping my account layouts smart, posts are compact on the point. This has been also achieved by choosing same color palette images and videos for my posts.
Here is a link to my presentation which includes detailed information on my social media project and graphs that analyse the visitors, views and precentage of views per social platform :
Enjoy and comment!